April 5, 2011

Toledo Photographer - December 2010 Update by Kurt Nielsen Photography

I'm still trying to get caught up on my blogging!  It's not an easy task with my phone ringing off the wall with people trying to schedule appointments for my That's Me! Portrait Contest benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Ohio, so please forgive me!  (No, I'm not complaining at all!!!)

Anyhow, December was a very busy month with customers wanting family portraits and images of their children for their homes and Christmas cards (did you know I can make greeting cards and announcements....great for graduation and birth announcements too!).  Here are a few of those who made it into my studio in December!
















I had a few babies come in from our Baby My Baby sessions:






I also photographed a Maternity Session!  (The baby in this picture is George!)


Then I had to go to court! (LOL)


I went to a Bat Mitzvah!


I even photographed a person's house that was decorated for Christmas! ( I do this one every year!)


They have such cool decorations!



Plus I got to do a Winter Engagement Photo Shoot!  I can't wait for their wedding in July!

And to top it all off, I had breakfast with Santa at the Mall!

As you can see, December was a very busy month for me!  I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment