April 12, 2011

January and February 2011 - Toledo Photographer - Kurt Nielsen Photography Update

January and February are traditionally slower months for me and the photography industry in General.  And this year was no different.  But that doesn't mean that I wasn't busy. 


I started the year off spending New Year's Day at a wedding with Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes!


I spent a lot of time sitting around trying to come up with new marketing ideas.


I went to the Sounds Of Music bridal show at Gladiuex Meadows and took Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes with me, and I booked a few brides!



I took a drive

to go see some financial planning people!


I hung out with some of my neighbors


and some old friends!


I went to a couple of parties!

I even went to my first Snow Ball!


I did have a few shoots at my studio.






And to top it all off, my new website was hatched (ok, launched)!

Even though January and February was not a busy time for me as far as photo shoots go, it was indeed a very busy period in general! 

Be sure to check out my new website at:  www.kurtnphoto.com!  I just added a Guest Book, so be sure to sign it and let me know what you think about my new site!  Have a great day and thanks for supporting Kurt Nielsen Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment