November 12, 2010

September 2010

Although September wasn't as busy as August with all of the "studio shoots," it was still very busy.  Here are a few of the people I got to photograph in September.















I also had a few Seniors come to me for their Senior Portraits, and one of my Senior Ambassadors came back for a summer outdoor photo session.








I was invited to once again photograph a couple of school for their school photos.



I even photographed a couple of business for their "headshots" and group photos.







I photographed a band for their promo shots for a venue that wanted to advertise them.


I also went to International Park to photograph Maribeth and Jeff's engagement portraits.


I also had two weddings!

Elisha and Brian

Danielle and Brad
To top it all off, I even found the time to do some charity work.  I went to Dayton for their American Heart Association's Heart Walk.




I was also at Toledo's Mainstreet Bar and Grill for their Spaghetti and Pizza Benefit for the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, and I took Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes (green screen photo booth) with me!

Josh Boyd Band

University of Toledo Men's Basketball Team




As you can see, although I wasn't in the studio much, I was extremely busy, and very thankful to be busy!  Thank you for your patronage!

No comments:

Post a Comment